What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A&P wanted in NH/MA area

VCMaine

Pilot/mechanic Lloyd Buttrick of KASH passed away recently, way too young. I miss him. He was not an RV driver, but he flew and he was a pilot's mechanic with a talent for finding practical solutions. He was highly regarded at the Nashua airport. He serviced my last 4 planes over the past 20 years, including most recently my 1992 RV-3 acquired two years ago.

Now with Lloyd gone, I'm looking for an A&P in the Nashua NH (KASH) or surrounding area familiar with the RV series that might be available to do and sign off on a condition inspection in July and possibly annually thereafter.

If you are or know someone that fits the bill, please contact me or refer them to me.

Thanks very much!

Vern Maine
[email protected]

Vern, Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I am sure he was a great guy! Anyone who is into planes is all right in my book!

I have a guy down here in Plymouth who will do your work. You will have to fly it down here though.

If that is of interest, let me know.

:rolleyes: CJ

Mass Aviation

Brian Clockedile at Mass Aviation at the Worcester airport (ORH) has done a fair amount of work on my -4 over the years and has always been great. Good service, fair prices, happy to work alongside me...

Good luck,

Dean Pichon

Vern,

Talk to Dave Wilke at Nashua. Dave was friends with Lloyd and works on experimentals and is well respected on the field.

Mike

Aviation Associates @KMHT
Bob Cronin is highly recommened. I have been a customer since 1989.
Bob owns an RV4 that he and his dad built

Alan

Back