What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sebring Breakfast, Dec 28

fl-mike

Well Known Member
Calling all FL RV'ers - some of us working stiffs are off next week, so I'm proposing another mass fly-in for breakfast.
Normal arrival is 8:30'ish. 123.15 inbound air-air.
Don't be in a hurry to leave!

ill be back from the virgin islands on tuesday night, so should be able to make wednesday morning flight.
img0529bf.jpg

img1176yk.jpg

Sebring

I'm hopefully leaving CT on the 26'th, going to Hernado Co AP for the week. I'll try and be there too....

Calling all FL RV'ers - some of us working stiffs are off next week, so I'm proposing another mass fly-in for breakfast.
Normal arrival is 8:30'ish. 123.15 inbound air-air.
Don't be in a hurry to leave!

I'm In

Dave Cook and I flew over this morning. Good turn out.

We both will be there. Hopefully in a 4 ship from Venice.

ps....missed you this morning Turbo. You need to check in with us before going on vacation...LOL

its beautiful down here but i sure miss flying my plane too. see ya all next week. sunset from ower villa tonight.;) fred, hope to see you there.
img0360zd.jpg

We'll be there

Weather permitting Myra and "Woodman" will be there. Always a pleasure seeing the Florida crowd.

Missed it by a day ...

Sorry, I'll be driving back from Greensboro, NC on the 28th. And flying to Sebring the 29th. For service.

Missed all you guys by one day.

I hope to meet a lot of you at the Sebring Expo ... Maybe another meeting could be planned for then.

You guys have fun this week.

Back