What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help with pre-buy upstate NY

walkman

Well Known Member
All

I'm looking for an A&P with strong RV familiarity, preferably a builder, who can help me conduct a pre-purchase inspection on an RV-6.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Martin

Martin, my buddy, Ray Lawrence from Sandersville, Ga. is on the way back from San Diego with an RV-7 that he just inspected and they bought.

Wx has them delayed in Albuquerque but they should be back by Thursday (tomorrow).

He may be interested in going up there. 478 232 9560. BTW, he's helped build 16 RV's...from -3, -4, -6, -7, -8, -9, and now a -10. and flies them all...A@P/IA.

Best,

Martin, my buddy, Ray Lawrence from Sandersville, Ga. is on the way back from San Diego with an RV-7 that he just inspected and they bought.

Wx has them delayed in Albuquerque but they should be back by Thursday (tomorrow).

He may be interested in going up there. 478 232 9560. BTW, he's helped build 16 RV's...from -3, -4, -6, -7, -8, -9, and now a -10. and flies them all...A@P/IA.

Best,

thanks Pierre, I will contact him.

Best,

aahhhhh, shoudda made a left turn at Albuquerque!

(couldn't resist)

Back