What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Florida pre-buy

gregb1

Can anyone recommend a qualified per on to do a RV pre-buy in the Florida, or south-eastern states?

Greg Thompson

There are a couple of RVs that I am considering, but I want to spend some time discussing these with a pro before I get into making an offer. At this point i may be ready to pay the pro to go see the planes before I go to see them... I've already seen some out west (in CA, etc.), and depending on the pro's advice, I may head out west again.

Last edited:
Pre buy

Greg,
If you live in FL, my advice is not to travel out of the state to look at an RV to purchase. I did what you are doing and wasted a lot of time and money going all over the US to buy a plane and ended up buying a show stopper right here in FL. There are usually quite a few for sale right here in the state. That being said, I have one of the most experienced AP's who has probably close to 1000 hrs in RVs who may be willing to do a pre buy for you if it's in Florida. I will speak to him and you can email me if you find something.
[email protected]

Back