What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Space Needed in Marco/Naples/Fort Myers Area

southtarnation

Well Known Member
A merger at my work has me being requested to move. My new office will be based out of Naples near the airport. I would like to find accommodations for myself, my cat and my -4. (Cat may be optional)

Ideally a fellow VAF'er may have a crew quarters and corner of a hanger I can rent. A bathroom, bedroom and place to put a fridge and microwave will be perfect, may take less. Im open.

Alternatively I am looking for a small 1-2 room place and a hanger rental at one of the local airports. the closer the two are the better. If it comes to this I will probably just contact an agent.

Does anyone have the current price for hangar rentals at Marco, Naples or ?? I see Page has a waiting list. I doubt I can afford Naples and Marco only list a sq ft cost but does not list the size or availability of hanger space. If any one at one of these airports or surrounding airpark would rent me space in their hangar I would be interested in that.

Thanks for reading and any help any one may have.

Please reply to [email protected]

edit: Marco FBO said "Hangers havent been available since Moby Dick was a minnow and they wont build more for 10 years"
Naples just laughed when i asked and Page has at least 15 on their waiting list... Not looking good :(

Last edited:
Back