What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ride from Bend to Burns

calake

My RV7A is in Burns, Oregon being painted. I am flying into Redmond and looking for a ride from there, back to Burns to pick it up. Date for completion is around May 11th. A bonus is you can see my newly painted airplane, and get a ride in it if you want.

C A Mansfield
RV33WE at gmail dot com
IO360, James cowl & plenum

the local eaa chapter meeting is i think may 11 second wednesday of the month. anyway there are several RV owners there every week. I haven't gone for several months and i don't know who would like to go to burns, but maybe i could check

Last edited:
Flight over?

Weather permitting, I could fly you over in a rental 152 from Redmond if you want to split the cost. Unfortunately, my RV is stuck in The Dalles getting a new engine, but I'm checked out at Butler Aviation on the field in RDM. I'm flying to Bend from a business trip on Thursday the 12th and will be there through the weekend before heading back to Portland.

i sent an email to the local eaa newsletter person, if its ok he is forwarding your request to the eaa members.

danny

Back