What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shop Space Available in San Francisco

krwalsh

Well Known Member
We have available shop space in San Francisco. The space is roughly 1000 sq ft, plus a mezzanine level that is another 300. The ceilings are 20 ft, and we have an overhead door to bring large things (machines, vehicles, etc.) in and out. Access is via a man door with deadbolt and standard locking handle. Right now there are only two users (my wife and I) and we're looking for 2-3 new people. We have most of the common woodworking tools (table saw, router table, sliding compound miter saw, drill press, etc), and many metalworking tools (welding table, MIG welder, CNC & Manual mills, but they are awaiting electrical drops) as well. Rent is ~$200-$300 per month, depending on number of total users. We have WiFi, a restroom, and a small kitchenette. Power is 1P 240VAC at least 100A service. Current use is day use as an office, and nights/weekends as project space. The shop is located near the Alemany Farmer's Market, at the intersection of 280 and 101.

I have my Lycoming O-360 there, and reassembly is nearly complete. I do not have my airplane project in the space as it is (ahem) not an RV, and the composites are not really compatible with the shop (dust mostly).

PM or email if you are interested.

Back