What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Wing Cradles

CharlieWaffles

Well Known Member
I just placed my order for my RV10 Wing kit and am wondering if anyone in the Portland area happens to have some wing craddles they dont need anymore? If not, I will build my own, but figured I'd check.

Also, anyone have a DRDT2 for sale?

I used my fuel tank cradles...their still sitting in them

waiting for me to finish fuse/eng/prop/fwf/avionics. If your worried they might get knocked over run a rope through flap hinge to ceiling eye bolt.

DRDT2- used it a ton. Very good investment. I am hanging on to mine though. Thank goodness I am on to fiberglass as soon as I finish panel cutouts/wiring and rear seat backs.

waiting for me to finish fuse/eng/prop/fwf/avionics. If your worried they might get knocked over run a rope through flap hinge to ceiling eye bolt.

DRDT2- used it a ton. Very good investment. I am hanging on to mine though. Thank goodness I am on to fiberglass as soon as I finish panel cutouts/wiring and rear seat backs.

Me too...... It looks you are now a couple weeks ahead of me. You've accomplished quite a bit this year. I just ordered my FWF on Monday.

I plan on keeping my stands through the summer and probably will keep my drdt-2. I may donate it to the local chapter for a tax credit.

I just have to wait for warmer temps to work on all the fiberglass stuff.

bob

Thank goodness I am on to fiberglass as soon as I finish panel cutouts/wiring and rear seat backs.

Back