What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT EIS Setting

SMO

Well Known Member
Friend
I have a GRT EIS and need to set my Fuel Pressure SF and OFF. The sending unit is 2 bar or 29 psi. I have a 301k resistor. Does anyone know what the proper SF setting and the OFF setting is for this combination?

I understand there may be some documentation on Yahoo Groups but I don't belong, and I know I can phone Sandy in the morning (and I will if no one can answer this :)).

The GRT forum on Yahoo has a ton of information on both EIS and EFIS so you might want to just join that forum.

No luck

I got onto the GRT Yahoo groups and found some documentation that covers my sending unit but not combined with the resistor I put in. I found the Offset by trial and error - the value of 3 gives me a zero on the readout. I still need the SF, I'll phone Sandy and see what she says.

There should have been a data sheet with the resistor taped to it. The data sheet has the settings on it. If you don't have the sheet email me and I will send you a pdf of the sheet but the sheet I have only show settings for the 150 psi unit and the 80 psi unit.

My email address is in my profile here on the forum, but you may want to just call GRT. They are really helpful.

My sheet says:
Sensor 360 004 150 psi
AuxSF 182
AuxOFF 29

Sensor 360 003 80 psi
AuxSF 91
AuxOFF 15

Can't be done

Talked to Sandy today. Turns out what I am trying to do (use a 30 psi sender with a 301k resistor) is not a valid combination. I have to either change out the sender or the resistor.

Back