What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV's in Ohio Michigan Indiana Area?

jhicks

Hey guys,

I am new to the RV's, and I am in a big fan. I have been up in a couple of them. But I want to see more, and learn more.

Anyone in OHIO MICHIGAN INDIANA area have one they wouldnt mind showing me?

thanks,
Jamie

EAA Chapter 582 is right near by at Metcalf (TDZ). Several members have flying RVs and several of us are building. I am working on an 8 in my shop right now. I am located just outside of Luckey OH (still a BG address). Send me a PM if you want and hopefully we can help you out.

pdj

Ohio Valley RVators

Jamie, there are 853 members of are group in your area. We have about 60 flying and 50 more RVs being built. Most of are members are in the Ohio area and thats were we usally have are flyins at. We are on Vans home page or just punch in Ohiovalleyrvators.com on the yahoo site

My RV-6 is under construction...

just west of Medina. There are some RV's between you and me as well as over a dozen in the greater Cleveland area. There is also an RV-7 under construction just down the road from me.

PM me if you would like some contact info. My builder's log link is listed below.

Good luck!

Jamie I have a RV-10 flying I am at KLHQ. You are welcome to come look touch feel and go for a ride anytime.
Geoff

Back