What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PPG Paint Supplier

dpansier

Well Known Member
During the course of RV construction I have purchased several times from my local PPG supplier, I find they have a great product but it's priced somewhere between Silver and Gold. My displeasure with local pricing forced me to seek out alternative PPG sources.

I located a PPG supplier that deals with the custom car and motorcycle crowd selling his products thru Ebay. He has a good reputation on the auto forums and a 100% rating on Ebay.

Bill Miller
North Country Auto Parts
6 Riverside Dr.
Canton, NY 13617
315 386 8146
wbmesq at hotmail.com

My last order priced out at my local supplier at $813.46 and I purchased it from North Country for $455.75 including the shipping.

I have no connection to this supplier, my only interest in passing this on is to save fellow RVer's money so they can spend it flying.

Hello Gil,
The UPS shipping charges were $25. The weight was about 30 lbs.

If I paid a HAZ charge it was included in the total cost I listed on the prior page.

The Ebay page lists some of the popular products he sells to the auto restoration group, other products are available.

My only comment is try to get in with someone good locally if you're going to paint the whole thing. I was getting the shaft pricing when I first went in, but once they got to know me they started giving me the good guy price. (Well maybe the better guy price) You might try talking to them about it.

Unless you seriously overbuy material, it's gonna be tough to get exactly everything you'll need. Being able to run and get more if needed is important.

Back