What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Monday was RV fly day in the north east.

turbo

Well Known Member
this week we flew to keene NH for some food. 5 of us in 3 rvs ate at campys country kettle. park in the ne ramp and go thru the gate. campys is off airport 2 minute walk. you know you are out in the country when you meet some of the locals here.
get in touch if you want to join in. if wx is bad mondays we will adjust ower plan accordingly. bfast lunch, monday tuesday wednesday we do it here.
img1180x.jpg

labor day morning ............

brought us back to campy's with a 6,7,and 10. 1st time meeting up with dick axelrod from northern vt/ spruce creek and my regular david jones. the air was glassy smooth, clear, and cool. not many mondays left till we head south back to florida. the week of oct 11th is my schedule. turbo
img1210h.jpg
vafshirt.jpg

Last edited:
Johnson co/ Fulton co flyin Labor Day

west of albany ny lies ny50, johnson co airport and monday it was the place to be. from warbirds to rvs and a few helos. the food and pig was excellent. too much for one person to decide what was the best. all home made. the eaa chapter is thanked for a great job done. a huge new eaa hanger to enjoy and a lot of nice landings on the grass. by the time i left most planes had gone. turbo
img1225l.jpg
img1218z.jpg
img1217b.jpg
img1216g.jpg
vaf.gif
vafshirt.jpg

Thanks for coming!

I'm not an officer but I think I can speak for the rest of the club in saying thanks for attending!

Overall it was a great event and the decision to move it from Saturday to Sunday and then Monday based on weather was the right one. Even with the last minute changes it was a solid turnout.

Turbo, we keep missing each other.
I flew into Nashua, KASH on sunday. Had I known, I would have been there.
Flew back to Brooksville, FL, KBKV, yesterday.

Keep me on that list for BVI.

Back