What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted: RV-8 Partner in Pac NW

mcphisher

Looking for a partner to help finish and fly my RV8 project. At the magical 90% point. All materials included to finish. Zero since rebuilt experimental 180hp Lycoming A1A. Preferably in the WA state or Pac NW area; military aviators or experienced pilots preferred. Half share for $20k.
Please call Patrick at 540 556 5057.

Gopher Boy

Twenty-four year retired USAF maintainer still working on the student ticket in Spokane/CDA area but more than willing to buck rivets, general helper and gopher in exchange for a ride once everything's all said and done. :D

Hey Gopher :)

Sounds like it might work.....................I am in the Navy and gone all over, all the time, so you would need to work independently. Do you have a space to work in?

Work space

Sounds like it might work.....................I am in the Navy and gone all over, all the time, so you would need to work independently. Do you have a space to work in?

Are you looking to finish up the build over here on the east side of the Cascades? If so, it might be best if we touch base with Phantom 30 from CDA. I don't have a place to work, but maybe between the three of us we could find something. My offer was really to help out with the "grunt" work, you know; big coat, little hat type of stuff. :D Also, I'd like to get a ground floor view on what's really involved in a project like this before I decide to take the plunge myself.

I recently was stationed in Everett, WA.
I will email your yahoo account.
My number is 360-914-6129. I'm interested in discussing options.

Back