What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone in Ohio??

jecutter

Anyone in the Ohio area? Preferbly Cincinnati/Dayton/Columbus area... I'm getting interested in the RV and would love an opportunity to come see one in person.

Thanks!

Anyone in the Ohio area? Preferbly Cincinnati/Dayton/Columbus area... I'm getting interested in the RV and would love an opportunity to come see one in person.

There are plenty of RVs in Columbus and Cincinnati.

What model are you interested? I'm building a RV-10 in the Columbus area.

You may also want to join the Ohio RVators. Once you join th Yahoo goup, you can see the location of all the members.

bob

Or check out the Cincy River Rats Yahoo group. You will find a very active group of RV formation rats in Cincy.

You may also want to join the Ohio RVators. Once you join th Yahoo goup, you can see the location of all the members.

bob

If you are interested in a 99A, I am just across the border in Indiana, at OVO, North Vernon. Always glad to have visitors. We will be having an Airport Awareness Day in September, Saturday the 11th. Should be a good group of RVs here that day. Have a 7A based here, also.

Bob Kelly

bob

I'm looking at probably the 7 or 9. Which airport are you based at? I live in Cincinnati but work at CMH (at FlightSafety).

If you are interested in a 99A, I am just across the border in Indiana, at OVO, North Vernon. Always glad to have visitors. We will be having an Airport Awareness Day in September, Saturday the 11th. Should be a good group of RVs here that day. Have a 7A based here, also.

Bob Kelly

Thanks Bob - the 9 is probably what I'm leaning towards. I'll definatley make plans to make it over sometime.... I haven't been to OVO for years. I currently live in Cincinnati but I was born and raised in Aurora so I know southeastern Indiana well!

I'm looking at probably the 7 or 9. Which airport are you based at? I live in Cincinnati but work at CMH (at FlightSafety).

There are two flying RV-7's and one in progress at DLZ.

The closest RV-9 that I'm aware of is Ted Chang's in Portsmouth.

My RV-10 is still at home in Dublin. There are several other flying RV-10s in the area.

I'm sure that there is a variety of RVs in the Cincy area as well.

Jason,
We have a gazillion RV's at HAO, most models are represented.
I will be out of the country for a week, but would be available after that.
I live in Loveland.
Best regards,

I get into OXD (Miami University) fairly often and could let you know when I am coming that way. I misspent some of my youth in Aurora and am originally from Milan. My 9A is just undergoing a transformation to IFR (has the obligatory 430W and autopilot and needs only the pitot/static cert) and might be a nice version to check out if you are considering that route. It is O-320/FP Catto and pretty typical. I have introduced dozens of pilots to Van's Aircraft. You are always welcome at OVO!

BTW, welcome to VAF!

Bob

I get into OXD (Miami University) fairly often and could let you know when I am coming that way. I misspent some of my youth in Aurora and am originally from Milan. My 9A is just undergoing a transformation to IFR (has the obligatory 430W and autopilot and needs only the pitot/static cert) and might be a nice version to check out if you are considering that route. It is O-320/FP Catto and pretty typical. I have introduced dozens of pilots to Van's Aircraft. You are always welcome at OVO!

BTW, welcome to VAF!

Bob

Definatley let me know next time you're going to be over this way!

Jason,
We have a gazillion RV's at HAO, most models are represented.
I will be out of the country for a week, but would be available after that.
I live in Loveland.
Best regards,

I actually live in Loveland as well (I guess technically Miami Township). I used to be in a flying club at HAO and have never seen an RV there! I guess I was just out there at the wrong times! Let me know when you get back to the states!

Back