What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hanger at Opa Locka

Maddog55

Just wondering if anyone at Opa Locka might have room in their hanger for my RV6A for a week. I'm based at Arthur Dunn but I've been working in Miami for 11 weeks now and hate the 3.5 hour drive back to Titusville on the weekends. Would love to fly down and Opa Locka is as close as I can get to the jobsite without going into MIA. Don't wont to leave it outside. If nothing is available It would still be nice to come up there in the late afternoons and take a look at some projects or flying aircraft if there are any at Opa Locka.

Thanks,

Maddog (Mitch)

Just wondering if anyone at Opa Locka might have room in their hanger for my RV6A for a week. I'm based at Arthur Dunn but I've been working in Miami for 11 weeks now and hate the 3.5 hour drive back to Titusville on the weekends. Would love to fly down and Opa Locka is as close as I can get to the jobsite without going into MIA. Don't wont to leave it outside. If nothing is available It would still be nice to come up there in the late afternoons and take a look at some projects or flying aircraft if there are any at Opa Locka.

Thanks,

Maddog (Mitch)

Hey Mitch....good luck...Opalocka has become so GA unfrendly it is aweful...Your best bet is Tamiami or North Perry with better chances of Hangar space at Tamiami... OPF have just become a bone yard for old airliners, a few condemed old hangars and a few over jealous FBO operators with all the hangar space

Hangar space at Tamiami

Thanks Mitch, I'll reword my request. Anyone at Tamiami or North Perry have hangar space that I might borrow/rent for a week at a time? Also would enjoy seeing some works in progress at either location as I purchased my plane finished and really havent seen inside the wings, fuse etc. of a an RV6 other than pictures.

Back