What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Isham/Planetools - Top Notch Service

snoopyflys

Well Known Member
Just a quick note on the recent service I received from Planetools, Inc. My palm drill keyless chuck got stuck in full open position and would not budge. I contacted Planetools about the problem and they offered to repair/replace free of charge (exc. shipping which is ok). The drill was returned repaired within 2 days. I also had an problem with my #40 dimple die. They sent me a new set free of charge. This goes to show that even after a couple of years, Planetools stands behind their products and 100% guaranty. I am very pleased with Planetools and will do business with them again.

I had the exact same service from plane tools as well. Being down in New Zealand it was a bit of a worry if I required any back up service.

Then my cleco pliers were not gripping the cleco properly so they sent out 2 more sets. I noticed that I had 2 of one dimlpe set size and none of another. No problem they said we will sent more out strait away.

Top notch service.

Fingers crossed

Good to hear that they respond well to problems. I just sent them an email, and am hoping for a replacement for the adjustable set holder for my pneumatic squeezer. Somehow today it bent ever so slightly when squeezing an AN426AD3-4. It was a pain in the arse to remove from the longeron yoke. Thankfully, it was the last rivet to be squozen on the rudder! But still, how could this have happened? Oh, well- it's less than a year old, so hopefully Isham will make it good.

The good news is that the rudder is ready for the dreaded trailing edge riveting :eek:

Planetools is awesome. I bought my toolkit from them, and I would do it again without even thinking twice. Top notch service & products. :)

Got an email from Isham today, they're gonna replace my set holder for nothin'

Excellent support, thanks Planetools!

Back