What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Boston Area RVers

rmt006

I'm New Here
Hello All!

My wife and I moved back to the area last August, and I just want to see what kind of RV support we have around here.

Not building yet, but I would like to see how these machines are built! I have never even been up close to one, let alone fly in one.

Living in Rehoboth, MA....I have heard there is a lot of activity in PYM.

Thanks everyone.

Ryan

Southern NH

Ryan,

Well, I'm probably a bit too far north for you, but I'm building a -9A in Bedford, NH. EAA 106 at LWM is a very active chapter, and holds an annual RV fly-in each June - you'll want to check that out (http://www.eaa106.org)

ASH would make a nice cross country trip up from TAN or EWB if you'd like to get a look at my project sometime.

Best,
Kevin

Thanks a lot. Good to know there is an active EAA chapter around here. If I am ever around NH I will look you up.

Hey guys!

I am the $#!t stirrer down here in Plymouth!

Hangar numbers 5 and VERY SOON NUMBER THREE!!!

I can usually be found over at www.rivetbangers.com or shoot me an email.

I am also the VP of the Plymouth EAA Chapter.

We are converting it from UL to regular as I type this. Our meeting is this coming monday night at 7:30 PM in the municipal hangar at PYM if you care to come.

See you soon!

:) CJ

RV support

HI, Here in Newport, not to far from you. Currently building a 9a in my shop.
Come on down or call any time. 401-862-5577. Have a 7 tail almost all built if your interested. Al

In Manchester, CT

I'm building an RV7A here in Manchester, CT. Its still in the early stages but feel free to email me at nanji (at) ravingnomad (.) com and come by.

Hi Ryan,
Even though I have been following this forum while now,this will be my first post:D.
I have started a rv-10 about 5 weeks ago. I live in Hingham. I am still in the learning stages. I finished my work space and finished my VS. I am working on my rudder now. Another builder from southbridge mass. Steve Stella helped me a lot. I don't know what I would do without his help.
If there is anything I can do for you or if you want to drop by please let me know. Actually there is another 10 builder in Hingham who almost finished his RV.
John.
617 216 6302.

NERV?s??New England RV?s

Attention: NERV?s??New England RV?s

What: Hangar Day at Jack Rosen?s

When: Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:00 AM (Rain Date June 20)

Where:
Jack Rosen's Hangar
EWB
New Bedford, MA 02745

Jack Rosen the intrepid aviator of our group has invited us to ?Hangar Day at Jack?s?.

Jack has a storied aviation career and has built a ?One Design? competition aerobatic airplane along with a Van?s RV-9 loaded with an impressive panel.

He has recently completed a panel re-design and upgrade to the panel in his RV-9 that truly rivals the ?Big Iron? in capabilities!

Jack?s IAC Aerobatic competitions, His multiple Trans-Atlantic flights in Mooney?s, and his Aircraft building experience makes for a unique meetup.

Directions and details on accessing Jack?s hangar at EWB will be e-mailed to members that RSVP.
The event will run from 11:00 to 4:00 BBQ and refreshments will be provided.

Hope to see all there and please invite friends to join the Meetup group!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com/Plymouth-Area-Pilots/calendar/13484361/

Hey All,

Last time we had a dinner at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Wareham it was a big hit! How about we do it again?

Let's all meet on Wednesday June 9, 2010 at at 6PM in the bar and move it to the dining room from there.

Lots of new RV stuff to talk about! I have another hangar at PYM now, Bill H. has his pink slip for his -6, Dave R. is almost ready to transport his plane to the airport, Mitch G. is done with his -12 tailcone, Jack R. is sporting a new panel in his "Battlestar Galactica" -9A, and Rich M. has his engine hung! Turbo Eddie can join us for this summer, as he is back in town now!

Hope to see you all there!

In case I don't make it back to this site soon enough and you have questions, check in here:

http://www.meetup.com/Plymouth-Area-Pilots/calendar/13639388/?from=list&offset=0

:) CJ

Back