What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for this man

R.P.Ping

Well Known Member
In September ?03 I was flying cross country in my Pacer when I met Chris at Mason City Airport in Iowa. He was also flying cross country and this was our last stop for the day. We shared a shuttle to the Holiday Inn and talked airplanes over dinner and breakfast. We both departed the next morning on our separate ways.
It would be cool to contact Chris and update him about my new ride. All I know is he is from Oregon and works in the medical field repairing medical equipment. He fly?s an RV-6 and it has a speed brake on the belly. If I would have gotten his N number in the picture it would have be easy to locate him?oh well.
If someone has some information on how to locate Chris I would appreciate a reply or you can give Chris my number.

Thanks,

Roger Ping
Peoria AZ

623 561-0779

sep2003vac0740ry.jpg

MCW Gas Logs

Hi Roger,

I'll bet the FBO has a gas log that will have his name or tail number if you know the date. Todd Kyle runs the FBO at MCW, and is a good guy.

white pages

There are two 6's in Oregon in the white pages with owners named Chris. You might check the Oregon EAA websites. They usually have group pictures if you didn't know his last name. If that fails, email the chapter techs the photo, they should know most of the locals even if they aren't active.

Back