What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First PNP Fly In Event

rsipp

I recieved the following self-explanatory message from Pilots N Paws founder
Debi Boies. See www.pilotsnpaws.org for the information.

Dick Sipp
RV-10 N110DV

Hi Dick,

I wanted to be sure that you and your RV friends saw the post and flyer about our first PNP fly-in event this coming June 20th at Triple Tree outside of Greenville. We are joining the SC Breakfast club and hope to have a wonderful turn out. Breakfast and t-shirts will be provided for pilots and you are welcome to bring your wife, another pilot or friend, even a rescue person you have worked with. I am hopeful that pilots who attend might be able to work with a rescue they know to leave the fly-in with a rescue animal on board, that would simply be the best ending to what should be a great weekend. For anyone there on Saturday we will be having a barbecue Saturday evening.

The breakfast is on Sunday morning, June 20th at 9 a.m. However, pilots are welcome to fly in as early as Friday, it is 10.00 per night and they have restroom and shower facilities on site. You would need to drive to a hotel though but I am sure that could be arranged. Either that or pretend it is a mini OshKosh and bring your tent. Fishing, hiking, etc. on this gorgeous 400 acres. I hope to see you there and please RSVP to me and include your shirt size if you are attending. Hope to meet you then! Flyer is attached......

Debi

--
Debi Boies
Co-Founder, Pilots N Paws
www.pilotsnpaws.org
www.dobermanassistance.org

Back