What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Conroe, TX area hangar needed starting June.

RV4er

Well Known Member
Come June we are moving from Ft. Worth down to Conroe. Any leads on a hangar in that area for my 4?

I would like to end up with my own hangar, but would initialy be okay with sharing.

Thanks,

Tim

Hangar Space in Conroe......

is very tight. Five hangars were anounced to be built recently, 41x33'. They were sold in one hour. I bought one and may end up leasing it, haven't fully decided yet. Good news is there are about 25 RV's on the field, good group of guys and an excellent place to operate from.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for your post gents. I plan to make a run down to check out the area as soon as time permits. How long of a drive is it out to 9X1 from say downtown Conroe? That might be the ticket.

It's about...........

twenty-five minutes to Williams from Conroe. Much is going on at Williams right now as far as improvement. They really needed to. It was a mud hole in a "Bad Neighborhood". Still way too much risk in many ways for me, but Phil seems to like it and it is convenient to Kingwood & Humble.

Conroe is really very nice. Lots of RV's, activity & good people. Security is good, but not overbearing.

Give me a call when you come in and I will show you around. 713 705 2090.

"Your Hog & you corn", not trying to influence you in anyway, but if I wasn't at Conroe, I would be at Cleveland.

Back