What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fantastic Customer Service - Airflow Performance

Gregmarlow

Well Known Member
Just wanted to pass along my highest recommendations for Airflow Performance. I was having some problems with my engine the last few flights, and had pretty much eliminated everything but the fuel system (not quite everything, as it turns out). I called Don at Airflow and he volunteered to fly up to East Tennessee, to check out my system, and provide a little education to me and a few others at my airport.

So he and Kyle flew up in a P-3, (not the navy one) and showed me how my system worked. It worked fine, by the way, and my trouble was some FOD that had been injested somehow.

So my plane is down for a bit, until I get the damage repaired, but I just wanted to pass this along to anyone considering fuel injection. Don and Kyle were great and very informative. I sure appreciated them coming, and not only inspecting and demonstrating their system, but helping me troubleshoot my engine issue.

Many thanks!

Hope we helped you out

It was a spectacular day to fly, and I need the excuse to fly any chance I get. A great view of the Smoky Mountains at 7500 ft covered in snow. And thanks for our lunch and the generous offer to top off the tanks in the P-3

But seriously, this is something we don?t mind doing within reason. Since we are a small company we want to have better customer service than our competitor. I believe we have more knowledge and understanding of aircraft mechanical fuel injection systems and their supporting systems than anyone in the industry. We want to offer our knowledge and support with our equipment, which makes our fuel injection systems a great value to the customer.

Don

Don has anwsered many of my layman questions, and helped me balance my injestor system on the -10. I cannot think of a better customer service experience. Top notch.

Anyone interested in learning all they can about fuel injection Don has classes on a regular basis, or if you would rather have them do it they will tune and balance your injection system on the spot.

http://www.airflowperformance.com/v2/site.html

Last edited:
Back