What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Howard Levy

N941WR

Legacy Member
AOPA Obit

Even if you don?t recognize his name, you have seen his pictures.

I had the opportunity to get to know Howard when I lived in New Jersey and flew out of Marlboro Airport (since closed). Howard knew airplanes like no one I have ever met. You could ask him the most obscure aviation related question and he would know the answer.

Howard, you will be missed.

I second the motion

I've only known Howard for the past 15 years. He was a member of our chapter, EAA898. A couple of years ago we made him a 'lifetime' member. He was always showing and describing his latest work to us. He was a wealth of aviation knowledge. He will be sorely missed.

Bill R. - check your PMs

I met Howard many years ago when I was working for various aircraft OEMs. I seemed to bump into him at every air show I went to no matter how large or small -- always with a slew of cameras around his neck and over his shoulder. He was very quiet and unassuming, and a real gentleman. I for one, appreciate all his contributions to making aviation -- he did much more for us than photography. And the photos were great.

Happy landings, Howard.

Chris

Back