What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NEEDED: Hanger Space in Phoenix, AZ area...NO NOTICE!

Jetj01

Well Known Member
NEEDED: 3 Days Hanger Space in Phoenix, AZ area...starting today!

Hi RV'ers,

I just found out I have to do a no notice flight TODAY to Phoenix, AZ area from Dallas. Got to go see my Mom. The WX looks good so I'm taking my RV-4FB since it's cheaper than a no notice airline ticket. If there is anyone there who has some hanger space between today thru Thursday (I got some hanger rent money along!), I'd appreciate a call and hanger location. I'll check my phone/email enroute. I am familiar with most the airports in that area.

Anyone who helps can park their plane at my place when you come to Dallas!

I realize this is short notice but worth a try!

(940) 613-2797

Last edited:
Leaving Dallas...

Hello again,

Packed and ready so leaving Dallas. Plan is to land at Falcon Field unless anyone has space elsewhere. If you do, please call and leave message. Otherwise, have a GREAT flying week!

940 613 2797

Thanks for all the offers!

Thanks for all that called offering to bed down N234JJ in PHX tonight! Larry from KDVT helped push my RV-4FB next to his BEAUTIFUL RV-7 in his hanger then gave me a ride to the terminal! That was after a picture perfect flight Westbound from Dallas at 10,500 MSL averaging 175Knots GS for a 4.5 hour, 42 gallon trip Dallas to Phoenix, including the fuel stop! Only in an RV!!!

To all who called and especially to Larry, you have a place to park and stay next time in Dallas!!!

Thanks Doug R's for a GREAT site!

Back