What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

partner(s) wanted

iamrah

I'm New Here
i have been considering building an RV7/a for about 5 years but am now most interested in an RV10.

i would prefer to build a 10 but the cost is significantly greater, as is the build time, and i am not sure i'd get the use out of it on my own that the investment warrants.

so...i am interested in talking to anyone who might already have a project started or be interested in starting one in 2010 - i'd also like to finish in 2010 but that may be pie in the sky.

i have not built before - other than models (crashed ;)) and car rebuilding - but am focused on following the plans and building as close to perfection as possible...perhaps more importantly i am not beyond asking for assistance.

of other note...i am a low time pilot - 150 hours - although i am planning on raising that number somewhat over the next couple of years.

i live in valencia (91355) but spend a fair amount of time in orange county too so santa paula, camarillo, whiteman and fullerton or environs are all reasonable locations to me.

Last edited:
Back