What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 Builder

rvbruce

I saw the Central Florida forum site and decided to have a look. I am about 50% through an RV8 project, so I've only got about 90% to go. I would love to hear from other RV builders nearby. I just got my Mattituck TMX-IOF360 a couple of weeks ago.(The "F" stands for FADEC) and will be using The BMA EFIS/ONE as well. It will be an all electric airplane with dual alternators, a B&C 60 Amp main and the SD20 as a backup. I will also be using a smaller backup battery as well. Let me hear from you. I live on Merritt Island and can be reached at 321-459-1875 or bniles (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com. Happy New Year!!

Come on over

Hi there Bruce,

I hope you can come over and join us on the 10th at Sanford. There should be lots of RV guys there, some building and some flying. It will be a good chance to network with other RVers. There are two 8's within 500 feet of the meeting site. I hope the owners will be there, one is an airline pilot, so we never know when he will be in town.

I am just finishing up my fuselage and read to start with the finishing kit.

Bruce,
I'm just starting an RV-8 Quickbuild in Titusville at Dunn Airpark. Drop me a line at [email protected] or just stop by (I'm there about every weekend) if you're up in my neck of the woods.

Mark

Last edited:
Back