What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oxygen in Sacramento Area

RVadmirer

Well Known Member
Does anyone in the Sacramento area fill their own bottles? Have been paying through the nose at Executive just to top off and wondered if somone has a setup that would like to sell some gas......:D
I have an Mountain High composite bottle I'd love to get a complete fill on but at 3000 psi it never happens.
Would be happy to chiop in on tank deposits or whatever.
Thanks.

Oxygen

We have Oxygen at Tracy (KTCY). I think we charge $45 for a fill. I have no idea how that compares with other places.....

Try Lincoln airport- KLHM

I filled my bottle at the FBO at Lincoln airport. $35.00 for a 2k bottle from empty if I remember correctly

Thanks guys. Sac Exec charges about $35 or $40 dollars. But when you think that a dive shop can fill DAN certifed diver emergency tanks with oxygen for $15 these prices are just not reasonable. I guess it's time to buy a big bottle and fill my own for about $4. That's kind of what I was looking for - someone that had gone ahead and bought the big bottle and refills their own. I usually just need to top them off and a half fill for $40 is no longer in my budget.
Thanks again.

Back