What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

block island run

turbo

Well Known Member
img2562.jpg
img2554d.jpg
img2553y.jpg
img2552.jpg
[/IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/5121/img2562.jpg the wx in the NE has been pretty bad this season. we had a window of opportunity so kim and i loaded up the goped and headed for block island. 25 minutes from hartford and we were at the new FBO and Diner building [upper pic]. we rode to town and had a light lunch on the porch over looking the harbor. walked the streets on a cloudless warm day that was the best. when departing got this shot of the great salt pond with the airport KBID in the upper right corner. get it while you can. hoping for better wx.

Ed,

Great seeing those pics. I have been to Block Island many times via sailboat. It is one of the first destinations I want to go when the RV is finished. Thanks for the pics!

Ed, the Block ROCKS!

I really like that island. It is WAY bettah than that yuppie, heroin laced island to the east!

Glad you liked it!

My ex-inlaws are from the Stuart area. I used to rent an Arrow out of there about 10 years ago.

:) CJ

Back