What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangars at KPAE or KAWO

rgrigson

I'm looking for a hangar (or some hangar space) at Paine Field or Arlington (WA) for my RV-8. Anybody have anything available? Short term options are OK. Thanks,

Robert Grigson
RV-8
Need to put the wings on and fly

Me too...

I just stopped by the AWO airport office yesterday and took my name off of the "do not call" list. I've been on the City's hanger list for about 2 1/2 years now, and have been called about 10 times. Finally asked them to stop calling until I told them I'm ready to move into a hanger. Now, I'm #4 on the list and expect to get a hanger soon.

Robert, you may want to wander the large hangars at the north end of AWO. These are privately owned, but frequently there are "For Rent" signs for space available, but you need to just walk the lines.

Jim

Hey thanks guys. The walk around is a good idea Jim. Today I came across a hangar lease notice in a pilots room on the west ramp of Paine. I'll walk AWO tomorrow. Cheers, Robert

Robert,

I own a hangar at the north-end of AWO that I would like to rent out until winter time. It has a good electrical system in it and I will rent it to you for a reasonable rate. Let me know.

Dave H.

Back