What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cabin Creek Landing Fly-in

hydroguy2

Well Known Member
Cabin Creek Landing is having a Fly-in on May 30th at noon. In case you don' t know Cabin Creek Landing (97MT) is approx. 20miles west of Kalispell. Kris and I have lot there and hope to build a log home someday.

As I understand it, the insurance only covers invited guests, SO if anyone(everyone) wants to come to the Cabin Creek Fly-in, let me know and I'll send you a "Proper Invite" I can invite as many guests as I want, just need a rough head count

Here's a link http://cabincreeklanding.com/ and a few details:

Visitors land at their own risk, and no aerobatics will be allowed at the fly-in.

Cabin Creek will sponsor an obstacle course competition on the commons area. Snacks and drinks will be provided for attendees throughout the afternoon. At 5:00 PM, we’ll have a potluck dinner, and the meat will be provided. Side dishes and desserts would be appreciated.

Bring your tents and camp-out. A port-a-potty is available. Signs will direct folks to parking, tiedowns, and camping areas.
We hope to see lots of the flying community after a too-long winter.
If you want or need other info let me know.

We're planning on going, Hope to see all of you there.
Brian Carroll

Last edited:
Back