What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

BKV Hangar Space?

339A

Well Known Member
Looks like we'll be headed to Florida around April 18th. We will be in Brooksville till Tuesday and if anyone has some space available for a 9A, please let me know. :cool: We would be leaving on Tuesday morning for SNF.

Thanks,

c 303 909 7105

Looks like we'll be headed to Florida around April 18th. We will be in Brooksville till Tuesday and if anyone has some space available for a 9A, please let me know. :cool: We would be leaving on Tuesday morning for SNF.

Thanks,

c 303 909 7105

Hi Scott,
We missed each other a couple of years ago when you were in town.
I'm not sure of any space available. We do have an EAA chapter hangar now but it's packed solid. It's the old Aerotel hangar. I still have my own hangar but Edgar, your old hangar mate, is in there. I'll be stopping by there in the morning. Let's see if we can come up with something. Can't promise, but we'll see.

Edgar Moved??!!

Thanks for checking Dan. I can't believe that Edgar moved out. :eek: He was burrowed in that hangar like a tick. If you find something just e-mail or call, otherwise it's on the ramp.
We'll try to stop in and say Hi to you and Edgar.

Regards,

Back