What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Nose gear mod

jimgreen

Well Known Member
We have a great mechanic here at Qualicum Beach, BC who is familiar with the nose gear mod required. He does the fork replacement for c$100. Would be much cheaper and easier for a Canadian: no need to ship your gear leg. no fedex, customs or brokers. By arrangement you could fly in for same day service. His name is Pavel Novak. 250-752-4597 cell 250-240-0135
I'll provide an email address when I get it.

nose job

Hi,
sounds nice, except I just pulled mine to ship to Langair!
ok, it'll be $100 u.s. but as I am near the border, I'm not going to have a customs/shipping hassle...I hope!

..so...do you just land on the 3 mile beach at low tide, and taxi up to his shop??? :)

Hi,
sounds nice, except I just pulled mine to ship to Langair!
ok, it'll be $100 u.s. but as I am near the border, I'm not going to have a customs/shipping hassle...I hope!

..so...do you just land on the 3 mile beach at low tide, and taxi up to his shop??? :)

Not exactly! But we have a good airport at Qualicum with a great little restaurant and a ton of golf courses within a short drive. Our fly-in /airport day is 13th June this year.

Back