What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

1/4"id x 7/16"od bushings?

alpinelakespilot2000

Well Known Member
I'm installing the Dynon AOA/pitot using SafeAir1's pitot/AOA tubing kit. Their tubing is 1/4"OD. However, I'm using the one 7/16" hole Van's put into the rib and drilled a second hole of the same size adjacent to it so that I can run the AOA/pitot lines separately. Does anyone know of a source for 1/4id x 7/16od bushings? (The ones that came with the SafeAir kit are 1/4id x 3/8od).

Thanks,
Steve

Steve, I bought mine from Sproose!

...but if you are cheap, like this frugal Yankee... there are extras in the pitot parts package that comes witht he kit!

I discovered a them after purchasing the extras!

It turns out that I will likely be using all that I have and then some, as the vapor return lines I am installing will need them too.

:rolleyes: CJ

Captain_John said:
Steve, I bought mine from Sproose!

...but if you are cheap, like this frugal Yankee... there are extras in the pitot parts package that comes witht he kit!

I discovered a them after purchasing the extras!

It turns out that I will likely be using all that I have and then some, as the vapor return lines I am installing will need them too.

:rolleyes: CJ

CJ--The pitot bushings in my kit seem to be 7/16OD but either 5/16 or 3/8 ID. Are yours really 1/4" OD? The larger ones would probably work, but I'd rather have those lines running through something that will hold on to them and keep them from bouncing around. I'll go back and look to see if I missed something. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back