What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Three cheers for ACS

81T

Bought a tubing bender and it broke the first time I used it.Problem was it was past the one year warranty. I sent an e-mail of my disappointment and the King at Aircraft Spruce refunded my money without hesitation.:D

Thank you ACS,
Bruce

Same here (with a bad batch of clecos), and they paid the shipping to return them. I'm sure I have placed over a hundred orders with them and only once was there an error. They promptly fixed that and told me to keep the parts they sent by mistake. Definitely an A-1 outfit.

I've been dealing with Aircraft Spruce since 1982 and have had nothing but excellent service from them. Any time there is a problem (rare) they take care of me immediately.

Last edited:
I've spent so much money with Aircraft Spruce they oughta call it Aircraft Bruce!
Seriously though, I'm in there so much that they know me well and help load up my RV9 with the wood I need for the Hatz biplane project. Never an issue with them since 2002 when I started out in the wonderful world of homebuilt aircraft.

They probably are working weekends as well. I placed relatively large order for numerous small items on Sunday morning. Monday it was on the way and on Wednesday I got it. I wasn't like that before. 3 days regular ground to NJ since the moment of ordering? Excellent job Aircraft Bruce! And Big Brown too!

Back