What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mojave for breakfast!

ScottSchmidt

Well Known Member
I'm at Redlands, CA airport today and my brother and I are going to head to Mojave for breakfast/lunch. Should be there around 11:00am.

If you can make it great!

Dad-burn-it Scott.... I was home all day tinkering in the hangar and could have been there in 10 minutes (and you could have come by here...) I hope you had a good meal :D Rosie

Missed you too

Dag...gone...it Flew to Jon Harmon's Rocket Cafe in Bakersfield for Lunch. The burgers are great!!!. Stopped at Tehachapi(KTSP) for $3.15 fuel on the way home.

Mercedes

I'm at Redlands, CA airport today and my brother and I are going to head to Mojave for breakfast/lunch. Should be there around 11:00am.

If you can make it great!

This ruins the memory of what I thought was a fantastic weekend!! :p I was in Mammoth for the weekend but would have leaped at the chance to see the RV10 I've been drooling over for 2 years now up close and in person!

Next time...

Shoot!

I will be back down sometime soon and will call you guys so we can all go flying together. I would love to come by your place Rosie, that would be fun.

Next time we can plan ahead more. It was really a last second thing.

It is always hard to believe how nice your weather is in the middle of winter sometimes.

Back