What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need a Two Week Nest

339A

Well Known Member
Looks like we'll be in the Orlando area on Wednesday of this week. I currently have some expensive hangar space reserved in Kissimmee, but would rather find something cheaper with RV friends if possible.

If anyone knows of hangar space somewhere between Orlando and Brooksville, please contact me on my cell.

Thanks a bunch

Orlando...

Hope you made it in OK.....I just arrived here at the JW Marriott for a work convention, and it is raining so hard I can't see out the windows!

Made it OK

Thanks Gary.

It was a long ride of running around various weather and airspace, but we landed in Kissimmee at 3:06PM. Made it to the hotel before the deluge and man did it POUR...... Plane is tucked away at KISM with the people at Kaz. Jean Pierre made room in the hangar so she didn't have to get wet!!! Great bunch of people at Kaz.

We're at the Residence Inn Marriott for the next two and half weeks. Some work and some play.

Regards,

Hangar

I have a hangar sitting empty until the Saturday after Thanksgiving at Hidden Lake Airport. Let me know if you are still in need (looks like maybe not?)
Only requirement is that you take me up for a spin ;-)

Back