What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mark your calendars....

pierre smith

Well Known Member
.....for next Saturday's Keith Brock Memorial fly-in at Millen, Ga, (2J5), south of Augusta. Keith Brock was an EAA'er who lost his battle with cancer. EAA Chapter 172 (Augusta) is hosting and the guys from the Broken Shackle ranch are cooking their famous Low Country boil for lunch. (www.bsranch.org)

We plan on arrivals around 10:30-11:00 a.m., lunch at noon. Right hand traffic for rwy 17,

Regards,

Calendar

Thanks for the reminder Pierre. I'll be there wx. permitting. I know of at least 3 other RV'rs that have stated they will be there too.

My daughter, Diana, and I will be there. We missed last year due to her cheer leading schedule. :)

I will certainly try to be there if the weather permits! With the price of fuel and the stock markets free fall, I have not been flying as much as I would like too. However, I did fly up to Daniel Field in Augusta, GA 2 weeks ago and enjoyed visiting with Pierre and seeing some beautiful RVs.

BTW, Pierre is a great choice if you are looking for transition training

I had a great time at the Brock Memorial fly in in Millen Ga yesterday. The folks from the local EEA chapter did a great job The food and fellowship were great! I enjoyed seeing old and new friends. There was a good deal of cross wind but everyone managed it well.

Can't wait til next year!
Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it a success.

Back