What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Camping @ Wolf Run

Eggzilent...

Do you guys post these trips to your site before you go? Some of us north Georgia guys may be interesting in tagging along.

Sid -

I didn't post it anywhere on a website, but I emailed all the RV folks in the area that I know - I just haven't met any North Georgia RVs yet. I'd be more than happy to keep you in the loop next time this happens (I'm sure we'll do it again), or I can just splat a general message out to the forums here.

Great trip report AND pics. Thanks for sharing.

Next time you come up this way be SURE to give us a call! Noble County is in the HEART of Ohio Valley RVators Country.....we would have gunned you down......er....uh....I mean......welcomed you with open arms :D.

Next time you come up this way be SURE to give us a call! Noble County is in the HEART of Ohio Valley RVators Country.....we would have gunned you down......er....uh....I mean......welcomed you with open arms :D.

Haha, RV Turf Wars. What an A&E special that would be.

Great trip report. Just a few corrections. One of the pictures show Ohio University at Athens, Ohio, not Ohio State University. The big round building is the Convocation Center.

I am based at KPMH and was at the airport after you have left. Yes, there usually a large Sunday church crowd (one of the church is a hundred yard from the terminal building!).

The "nuclear power plants" you cited are near Maysville, KY/Aberdeen, OH. They are not nuclear. There are a lot of coal burning power plants along Ohio river.

I, myself have not been to Noble County yet. It is time to pay a visit!

sid

i thought that n1963 was familar. That's Henry's plane.

I didn't know who had bought it.

Come over the Taylorsville and see us sometime. The plane knows the way. Just tell it Rhodes Field.

We had our annual flyin this past Saturday.

Cary

sid

i thought that n1963 was familar. That's Henry's plane.

I didn't know who had bought it.

Come over the Taylorsville and see us sometime. The plane knows the way. Just tell it Rhodes Field.

We had our annual flyin this past Saturday.
Cary

Yup. I took it off his hands in August.

I was hoping to get over there Saturday but work had other plans.

Looking forward to flying with you guys.

Great trip report. Just a few corrections. One of the pictures show Ohio University at Athens, Ohio, not Ohio State University. The big round building is the Convocation Center.

I am based at KPMH and was at the airport after you have left. Yes, there usually a large Sunday church crowd (one of the church is a hundred yard from the terminal building!).

The "nuclear power plants" you cited are near Maysville, KY/Aberdeen, OH. They are not nuclear. There are a lot of coal burning power plants along Ohio river.

Let me know when you want to go, Ted. The co-pilot and I have been there a number of times. Great place!

http://www.papagolfchronicles.com/search?q=noble

Thanks

Ted - thanks for the corrections, I've gone ahead and fixed the webpage. I haven't been able to find any other reports of airplanes (much less RVs) going to this place - I'd be interested to know if anyone else goes, and what their experiences have been.

I'll let you guys know if we head up there again - it would be fun to get to know other RVers over a campfire.

Thanks!

Back