What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Pre-Buy Help in Atlanta

go_flyer

Am looking at buying an RV in the Atlanta area and am searching for recommendations on a good mechanic that knows RV's. Can anyone help? Thanks...

Vern Darley in Peachtree City...Falcon RV Squadron

He built a RV6a, building a RV10, A&P, CFI, DAR, EAA Tech Advisor

his call sign is 'vern' on VAF.

Vern is a top-notch guy. I would recommend him highly.

Another you might consider is Brian Wallis (uses his own name on the forums), A&P with IA, building a 7A, really knows his stuff. Only down side with Brian is that he splits his time between Atlanta (home) and Florida (job). If you need somebody spur-of-the-moment, Brian might not be able to help.

I personally know both of these guys and consider them both friends...you can't go wrong with either one!

I'm in...

Thanks for the kind words moose! I'm here if anybody needs me. I carry a Nikon D80 digital camera and I'm an AP/IA if you need one. I spend 5 days a week in Florida teaching the UH-60 Blackhawk systems and maintenance. I spend two days a week in Atlanta teaching people how to fly helicopters. I can work for you in Atlanta on the weekend if you wish. Feel free to call me at 404-405-1315 or email me at brianpwallis at gmail dot com.
Best
Brian Wallis
ps.. I'm also a fan of Vern and Vic Syracuse! Those are both excellent guys!

Don't hesitate to let me know how I can help you. I am usually home on the weekends, but I can be reached on it any time, and I laways return phone calls before the end of the day. 404-307-5133.

Good Luck.

Vic

Atlanta Pre Purchase Inspection

You can also give Kent Gorton a call at 314-368-6007. He lives on the south side of Atlanta.

Back