What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

need two nights hargared at Waukegan Regional in ILL.

N375JS

Is there anyone that has space in their hangar for my RV6 for two nights next week? I am flying in for work at Abbott on Wednesday Nov 15th and back home on Friday the 17th. Since Waukegan KUGN is the closest airport I thought I would check in here to see if anyone keeps their plane there that wouldn't mind a roommate for two nights. I need to get back to see my two boys football game and I would not make it if I drove. Not a bad excuse to fly either. I have looked at the white pages to see if there is anyone local, but it is hard to tell where people may keep there planes.

Hope someone can help

Thanks
John

Anyone hangars their plane here? Or do you know how much tie down fees are or if the FBO has a hangar to put the plane in?

Last edited:
hangar space at UGN

John, I work for DB Aviation, we are the FBO on the field at UGN. their are no landings fees, tie downs are free. we do have a community hangar that we can provide hangar space as well. Call me and I can provide further information
1-847-417-0245 Don Orrick Facilities Maintenance Manager DB Aviation

Back