What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

looking for builders in the woodlands, tx

pilot2512

Well Known Member
Hi,
Just moved to The Woodlands and was looking for some builders in the area. I know you are out there. I hope to start a 7a next year. I am an avionics tech if anybody needs some help.

Jay

Welcome aboard Jay!

I second the idea of getting onto the Yahoo group mentioned above - while there isn't much email activity, you will find out when and where the gang is getting together each month around the Houston area. I'm down in Friendswood, on the opposite side of the metro area, but hope to see you along the way!

Paul

Hello Jay.

I am at Lonestar Executive in Conroe, TX. Just on the verge of finishing my RV6. It's just up the road from you and has a very active RV group. Lot's of people building & flying. Our EAA meeting is going to be held this Saturday at 10:00 am in Hangar 41. I would be happy to meet you and introduce you to our fellow members, builders and flyers. Call me anytime at 713 705 2090.

Our EAA meetings are always the 2nd Sat of each month at 10. I am generally out at my hangar most everyday. Just call me at the above cell number and I'll meet you.

If you guys are meeting this Saturday my hat is off to you. It looks like we may be getting it a day or two after and I'm sure not looking forward to having it come our way.

Rv's to the East

Jay,

There are a few RV builders/flyers over in Beaumont (BMT) 70mi. east - but we make frequent trips to CXO. That seems to be a good gathering place for RV'rs in this area... though there are plenty at Ellington as well.

Back