What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lunch at Llano - 24 Aug 08 - 1100

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Louise and I are tired of the Houston humidity and rain....we'll be at Llano Sunday morning, ready to leave for the BBQ place at 1100 if anyone cares to join us!

Now we just have to flip a coin to see which airplane....:rolleyes:

Paul

Lunch at Llano - 24 Oct 08 - 1100

Louise and I are tired of the Houston humidity and rain....we'll be at Llano Sunday morning, ready to leave for the BBQ place at 1100 if anyone cares to join us!

Now we just have to flip a coin to see which airplane....:rolleyes:

Paul

Boy, you NASA guys like to pre-plan everything! Lunch in October?? I suppose I could stop by on my way home from LOE... :D:D

I'm sure you meant August...

...right?

What if......

he did mean October? I mean, you're right, the way those NASA guys plan everything. If he did mean October you're going to feel really silly, Moose.:D

he did mean October? I mean, you're right, the way those NASA guys plan everything. If he did mean October you're going to feel really silly, Moose.:D

Dang - you'e right!! I meant tomorrow - why did I write Octobr?! Could it be we have been unpacking a garage full of boxes all day today....in the Houston heat?!:eek:

Thanks guys....:eek:

And if you're coming from the DFW area, don't forget about the POTUS TFR! I just looked up the route on Weathermeister and there was the TFR, large and ugly looking. Beware P-49!

TODR

Back