What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Jeff Dunham @ Oshkosh

Capflyer

Well Known Member
Ok...I know this isn't RV related directly but to my argument that it could be....many of us RV guys probably saw the second best thing to seeing all the RV's at Oshkosh this year was Jeff Dunham's show. Possibly with a little peer pressure we could get him to build an RV next?

Here's a short clip of Achmed the Terrorist from the show:
http://vimeo.com/1464255

Anyone else with some clips of his performance out there?

Just watched him on television a 2-3 weeks ago. He's a very funny guy! Can't remember the channel I saw him on, but I'm sure you can catch his act on Comedy Channel or something like that.

Jeff Dunham is a homebuilder too...

Do a search on him on youtube. He's got a tv article on there with him and Walter flying in his homebuilt heli. It is really funny.

We have to persuade him to switch from egg-beaters to fixed wing:eek:

On my diary, I posted the YouTube video of Guitar Guy. I thought he was actually funnier. AND he's a heck of a guitar player. The act on YouTube was almost word for word what he did at Theatre of the Woods.

The "groaner" line of the night, though, was from Dunham....err, Ahmed. "I blew myself up on 'take your kid to work day.' Kids, they blow up so fast."

Here's the YouTube video of Dunham with his Rotorways. That was shown before he came out.

Ugh.

Back