What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vetterman Rocks!

smokyray

Well Known Member
Way back in 1995 I bought one of Larry's early 4 pipe exhaust systems for my yet-to-fly RV4. He was still in Denver making systems in his garage while he worked a 9 to 5. At that time another builder was selling most of the accepted RV exhaust systems. After talking to Larry over the phone I immediately was sold, and bought his system sight unseen. That same system just clicked over 1600 trouble free hours. Van finally put him in the catalog as the accepted exhaust years later. Vetterman Rocks!
Roll the clock forward to July, 2008. I finally removed the ramshackle exhaust from my early model Rocket and installed one of Larry's Rocket systems. Not only does it work and look great, I gained HP! Larry never asks for money up front, he just includes an invoice in the box, and the system fits perfect. What a guy, Vetterman Rocks! Highly recommended...

2Cents Submitted...

Smokey
HR2

And if you do ever have any trouble Larry will fix your exhaust for a very reasonable price with a speedy turnaround. Highly recommended.

Pete
6A, O-320

Same story with my Super 8.
Told him what I needed.
It fit like a glove in pretty tight quarters.
His exerience with our stuff cant be beat. He understand all the nuances.
He also made my 2 heat muff system work in even tighter quarters.
Another 2 cents on a different application that was non standard.
Assorted engine pics.

Best,

Larry made a special mod to his 4into4 to fit our combination of RV-7A, ECI horizontal inj/cold air sump and a 4into1 collector for a single muffler under the belly...
Everything fit perfectly, beautiful exhaust system!

P1040726.JPG

Back