What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for some nearby help/resource/advice

Tom Finch

Are there any builders/owners in the Mid Atlantic/S/E PA, NJ, area that can share some advice, let me get some pictures, or a ride in an RV? I am in the planning stages of a 9A build. I am heading to OSH and hope to get some advice there as well but a local resource would be more beneficial. I am currently hangared/flying out of EVY in Middletown, De. and can fly in to see your plane/build.

Thanks,
Tom

Building a 9 in PA

Tom

I would be happy to show you my project as it stands. I have the Tail and Wings done. The tail is All done, except for the Fiberglass and the Wings are don to the point of all but the Bottom Skins. Shoot me an Email or PM.

Email: [email protected]

Hope to here from you soon.

Bel Air, MD

Are there any builders/owners in the Mid Atlantic/S/E PA, NJ, area that can share some advice, let me get some pictures, or a ride in an RV? I am in the planning stages of a 9A build. I am heading to OSH and hope to get some advice there as well but a local resource would be more beneficial. I am currently hangared/flying out of EVY in Middletown, De. and can fly in to see your plane/build.

Thanks,
Tom

I'm not too far from you, and can pick you up from 0w3, Harford county. Empanage and wings done, ready to flip the canoe this weekend! Drop me a pm if interested.

Back