What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shameless Plug For Partain!

Brantel

Well Known Member
Partain's driver Bill delivered my finish kit today! He was great! Very nice person to deal with. Did exactly what he said he would do.

A good shout out for Partain and the service he gives to the RV community! The price is excellent compared to the large freight companies! The total delivery time is longer due to the fact that he must batch deliveries in a way that makes the most sense in order to make money but it is worth it!

ABF trashed my wing and fuse kits.. This time it was delivered in perfect condition and the driver even said thank you after helping me load the kit into the back of my truck!

The Best

Partain delivered my QB-8 to Georgia and my experience was the same as yours . The driver helped me get the parts down my LONG driveway and into the shop on a very hot Georgia afternoon . Everything arrived without a scratch . When I start my next build project I definitely will use them again .

Deliveries

All my kits -- wing, fuse, finish -- were delivered by ABF Freight, dock pickup. No damage whatsoever, very convenient. Of course the kits are well packed in some very sturdy crates.

All my kits -- wing, fuse, finish -- were delivered by ABF Freight, dock pickup. No damage whatsoever, very convenient. Of course the kits are well packed in some very sturdy crates.

Wing and fuse by ABF for dock pickup as well. Finish by Partain. Saved a couple hundred bucks. Plus my crate did not look like this when I met the driver:

31ea179b.jpg

c867fc31.jpg

And I doubt I will have any of this inside:

3f159f3d.jpg

Freight damage stinks. If they damage it, you have to do the leg work to get the parts replaced. Also, Van's will charge you for the replacement parts and you hold the bill till when and if the freight company's claim department decides to pay up.

When I picked up my fuse kit on the ABF dock, I walked in and the large crate was standing on end longways straight up. The arrows pointing sideways. Before I could say anything, the guy that was going to help load the crate walks over and just pushes it over and allows it to freefall to the floor.

Never again will I ever ship anything ABF...

Partain all the way!

I can't say enough for Partain transportation. The price was less than motor freight and service exceptional. Both drivers that delivered my orders were very helpful to the point of doing most of the unloading and positioning in my garage and hanger. There was absolutely no damage whatsoever.

Back