What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2nd Alvor Fly-in, Portimao, Portugal

Portimao

Pete.....I am going to be in the ALgarve area in October for a holiday.....Would there be any RVers around there I could contact...?? any other information would be appreciated.......

Being Portuguese myself I have been there many times.

I would love to fly around there! Some beautiful places to be seen.

Are there any more pictures of the trip?

Kevin,

I did the trip last year and have sme trip pics at http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/alberym/portimao snaps/

I'm sure that Viv and Rich would be pleased to meet visiting RVers.
If you visit Alvor, then have a word with Ken at the Airport; he has the Chipmunk available for hire - classic RV style handling , if not performance.

I believe there are a couple of RVs flying on the Portuguese register now. Not a big aviation scene, but some nice flying to be had.

PM me if you'd like some contact details.

Enjoyed the report...thank you!

My Fellow Americans; we have it good and our fuel is cheap. Pete's fuel stop at La Rochelle cost him $ 14.10 per gallon, plus a landing fee.

Thanks

Peter,

Thanks for your trip wright up. Interesting & fun to learn about your adventures..

We miss you being around Texas, wish you could get some more work here.

Don C is just about finished with his Pecan house..... I have sold the RV6 and am flying the new RV8,, some fun!.... Carol has resumed lessons in the C140. Pach the cat is every where and cking out all the neighbors hangers....Life is moving on around here.

Thanks, and keep those reports coming. See you at OSH?

Back