What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

All....most...there...!!!!

stepdaddy

The FAA will be in my neck of the woods this weekend for inspection! Aparently he's "swinging by" while at the coast on a crabbing trip. All of my paper work has already been reviewed via e-mail and I get the impression that the visual is just a formality. Could this be? I have read such horror stories in the past. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the inspector participated in the engine install in '94 while working as an A&P. Who knows.
She has an appointment with the paint shop mid september, however, A recent accident (not airplane) has left my right arm in a cast from the shoulder down. Here I am with what must be the longest build 6A out there, on the eve of completion, with part of my running gear out of service. I can still wave the certificate around in the air and make airplane noises though! Cant I?
Heres her latest pics. http://webpages.charter.net/db.kelley/my_foster_rv1.htm
Like the temp mail box letters! these were the Docs contribution (they really glow in the dark!).
Thanks for everyones input. I dont think I would have gotten her done without it.

Back