What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 around KSNS?

skyflies

This is my first post here!

I live in Salinas (KSNS) and am planning to build an RV8. I was wondering if there are any around here that I can take a look at, and if possible take a ride too. I will of course pay for gas.

Yasho

RV6 in Santa Clara

I am building a RV6 in Santa Clara. If your ever in the bay area, come on by. Send me a PM.
Aaron

Another airport

Yasho,
I used to fly out of Hollister (3o7) and saw three or four RV's there. I don't know if any one of them were RV-8's because I was not familiar with the various models at the time.
Go on a Saturday. Lots of Warbirds, skydivers, gliders and homebuilders out doing their thing and, they are all nice people. The little cafe there (Ding-a Ling) is also pretty good for breakfast or lunch.

Good Luck
Steve

Yasho,
I used to fly out of Hollister (3o7) and saw three or four RV's there. I don't know if any one of them were RV-8's because I was not familiar with the various models at the time.
Go on a Saturday. Lots of Warbirds, skydivers, gliders and homebuilders out doing their thing and, they are all nice people. The little cafe there (Ding-a Ling) is also pretty good for breakfast or lunch.

Good Luck
Steve

Thanks Steve, I know they used to have an EAA chapter there but don't know if it is still active.

BTW, Hollister is now CVH :)

Back