What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Disabling and renabling pages on the GRT EIS

vic syracuse

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Mentor
Has anyone disabled and then re-enabled pages on the Grand Rapids EIS? I'm having a real problem successfully doing it, and I'm trying to get back a page that I must have deleted? The key strokes are very confusing, so if someone could help here, I would really appreciate it. Everyone at GRT is at OSH, and probably most of you to, too, now that I think about it. :)

Vic

Eis4000/6000

>You push and hold the center and right buttons for seconds
>Use the next button (now right button) the scroll thru the pages until you get to "Disable Pg #"
>Using the up down buttons enter the page number to diasble.
>You can diable up to 10 pages, you disable only one page per page
>once you set the page number press next to enter another diable page
>There are 10 diable pages and only one entry per page
>each diable page looks the same so it may appear that the page is not changing when you push next
>The entry will be OFF or 0-15
>If you don't want to disable any more pages push next until you get out of the set config pages

>If you make a mistake, push next until you get out of config pages and repeat process by pushing center/right button for 5-10 seconds.

>Page numbering (16 total) is shown in the manual or you can count them
>Start at page #0 (zero)
>If you don't have manual count page numbers starting with ZERO and count each time you push next button. Note page numbers you want to disable. You have to count the number of pushes of the next button. Page numbering is not actually displayed.

>Page # 0 is the endur/fuel/flow (good to disable if you don't have FF)
>Pushing Next (left button) will scroll thru all pages 0-15 and than back to zero
>Page # 15 is CRate/EgtSp/Carb (is last page)

Good Luck. George

You can use the config pages to customize the user displays. Very powerful and explained well in the manual. You access these pages by holding the same center/right buttons. To reset top factory default turn unit off, press and hold right button and turn EIS back on. You will loose all custom user settings.

Last edited:
Back