What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH

re: section for RV-3s

What is the posability of a section just for RV3's at the big show this year?

Perhaps EAA could have a spot on the flightline for the RV-3...that would be really nice.

There haven't been more than a few of these the past few years; it would be amazing to see some of the recent completions (Randy?) attend. VAF is definitely the site to arrange an RV-3 campaign to OSH.

Brian

Perhaps we should start a list of those who might be able to attend. Im in the final stages of completing my rebuild and I am planning on being there.

OSH RV-3 get together

Dustman you're reading my mind. With the flurry of project starts lately, as well as at least two more new RV-3Bs that will be flying by then (Tony Spicer, Dick Bentley), I was thinking an OSH meeting would be appropriate. Further, since the RV-3 is the original RV, should we be parked up front?

Jeff Point is a forum member who I think is in charge of parking all the RVs at OSH. Jeff, are you monitoring this? Could such a parking arrangment be accomplished?

Would anyone be interested in a meeting then out by the planes? We could meet each other in person, have a show 'n tell, and just talk RV-3 stuff.

You are correct, I am the lucky guy in charge of herding cats in Area 51 (RV-land.) We can certainly talk about putting the 3s together, however we do need to discuss and plan for this a little bit. Randy, I sent you an email with more information.

Watch this space for more info...

Back